In Run 3, players need to dodge or jump through holes in the space to safely reach the final destination. Some new features in the final episode of the endless runner series:
- Galaxy map: Display your position in space compared to Earth.
- Discovery mode: A common mode for beginners.
- Infinite mode: harder mode, where you can collect energy cells scattered across the road.
- Store: Where you can buy 11 different alien items (some can be unlocked by clearing specific stages) and unlock other features.
- You can log in to Facebook, Twitter to save your points in infinite mode.
How to play
- Use left and right arrow keys to move.
- Use Space to jump.
Tips and Tricks:
- When you run on another lane, that lane will turn into a floor.
- You can pause/resume/restart, switch aliens and turn on the music, turn on / off the sound in the pause menu.
- Never use Duplicator at level 78 because his copy can also push bricks, which make you hard to avoid the Crumbling tiles. At this level, you should use the Runner or Student.
- Using the Bunny, Duplicator or Child to beat Plan A part 16.
- Using Runner, Child or Bunny to beat level 65 of the main tunnel.